QuickBooks users utilize QuickBooks online banking services to connect with their banks and financial institutions. It enables them to check and download recent transactions. QuickBooks bookkeeping and accounting tool allow its users to manage and handle online banking from within the software. A QuickBooks user may come across various error codes if the banking set up in QuickBooks Desktop isn’t appropriate. One standard error code that often appears is BANK CONNECTION ERROR OLSU 1013. It prevents users from updating their account-related information and often pops-up whenever you try to set up online banking in QB accounting software.
Wondering how to chase bank update error OLSU 1013? Speak to our experts by dialing toll-free number (800) 280-5969.
What is QuickBooks Bank Feed Error OLSU 1013?
Whenever QuickBooks online faces issues while connecting with your bank, it shows an error– “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed.” After that, you will have two options on the screen– “Click Cancel to discontinue setup & retry setting up the account again for online services.” In case the issue persists after trying the options mentioned above, you can try following the troubleshooting steps we are going to provide yours in order to fix baking QuickBooks error OLSU 1013.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Bank Connection Error OLSU 1013:
Below are the quick steps to troubleshoot Bank of America Error message OLSU-1013:
Step 1: Keep the Default Bank Account under Company and Personal Preferences
- At first, you need to open the accounting software by clicking on the QuickBooks icon available. Then, sign in into your company file as an administrator.
- After that, click on Preferences under the Edit menu followed by Checking.
- For all of the displayed options, select Default under the My Preferences tab.
- Once you have the Company Preferences tab, select the default account for all the options.
- Lastly, click OK and enter your login credentials to log in to your online banking using QuickBooks again.
Step 2: Set QuickBooks to Use the Express Mode
- To begin, navigate to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, open the Edit tab, and select Preferences.
- After that, click Checking on the left side of your screen.
- To proceed further, click the Company Preferences tab and Once you are in the Bank Feed window, select Express Mode.
- In the end, Click OK to save all the required changes.
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 is a standard error that can affect users of all the banks. At times, when the issue arises from the bank’s end, it becomes an uphill task to get rid of it. Therefore, the users must follow the troubleshooting methods provided above to fix the QuickBooks OLSU error 1013 message. If the issue persists even after that, then you must contact our 24×7 QB Resolve team at (800) 280-5969 for quick and precise solutions.